FAQ - Shipping
1. How will my orders be shipped?
- We ship all orders via the Hong Kong Post. Customers are welcomed to email us at email@example.com to arrange for an alternative shipping method.
2. Do I receive a tracking number?
- Yes. You will receive a tracking number in your notification email from us when your order has been dispatched.
3.When will my order be processed?
- Once we receive your payment, your order will be processed in 1 - 2 working days. In general, if we receive your payment before Hong Kong Time 16:00 (Monday to Friday), your order will be processed on the same day, but not guaranteed.
4. When will my order arrive?
- The arrival date can be determined by adding the Estimated Delivery Time to the Shipment Date of your order. The Estimated Delivery Time is calculated starting from the day your shipment leaves our warehouse ( Shipment Date ).
- Depending on the country of destination, the Estimated Delivery Time varies. Please refer to our Shipping Time Table for more information.
- Your order is made on 1 October ( a wednesday ) beforeHong Kong Time 16:00.
- We receive your payment and process your order on that same day.
- Your shipment is prepared and leaves our warehouse on 2 October. - Shipment Date
- You will receive a notification email from us when your order has been dispatched.
- The order is to be delivered to the United States, which according to the Shipment table will take, calculating from 2 October, approximately 7 - 14 Working Days to arrive. -Estimated Delivery Time
5. Do I have to pay custom tax?
- We mark all orders as gifts. So far we have not heard of any customers having the need to pay extra to claim their orders.
- Customers are advised to contact their local custom office for more information.
Note: Denmark levies a VAT on all imports of a value over US$11. For large orders shipping to Denmark, VAT is inevitable.
6. Can I request the courier to leave the package at my door?
- Once your shipment is taken on board by your local courier, it is beyond our control to make any requests. Please contact your local courier for more information.
7. What happens to my order if it can't be delivered and is returned to Beautius?
- All shipments returned to Beautius are considered “undeliverable”. Reasons for undeliverable shipments include incorrect shipping address, failed delivery attempts by the post office provider (i.e., the recipient is unavailable), or unclaimed shipments held by the courier agent.
- When we receive undeliverable shipments, we will notify customers via email to arrange for reshipment. All reshipments incur reshipment fees that are the same as Beautius’s regular shipping fees. Reshipment fees will be applied regardless of the original shipment’s eligibility for free shipping. Additional courier charges for return shipping may also apply.