Hyaluronan Hydrating Black Mask - Expiry Sep 19
Expiry September 2019
Each black mask is made of silky fibers extracted from Moso Bamboos found in Taiwan. The silky fibers are 100% natural and hence will not cause allergic reactions.
Hyaluronan Hydrating Black Mask
High concentrations of hyaluronan provides excellent moisturizing power to skin and can effectively improve rough, dry, and cracked skin conditions. Pure hyaluronan provides refreshing sensation when using and can be easily absorbed by your skin and can thus provide your skin with the additional moisture it needs with a silky, smooth touch.
1. After facial cleansing, open the mask and apply flat on the face.
2. Use fingers to gently adjust the mask until it is properly attached to face.
3. Wait for 15 äóñ 20 minutes before removing the mask.
4. Pat the essence on face lightly until it is dry and fully absorbed by skin.
5. Cleanse face once again by individual preference even thought not necessary.
Water, Paraffinum Liquidum/Sodium Polyacrylate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Scleroglucan Gum, Nasturtium Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract, Hydroxythyl Urea, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crossplymer, Polyglutamic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhetinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-120 Jojoba Esters, Propylene Glycol, Tranexamic Acid, Arbutin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.